In site page "About us we are more detailed" we will try to explain the basic ideas new "Ideologies of projection of a cone drilling tool with the locked up spalling" and also why so difficultly there is an exhaustion mastering by bit factories of globe of roller bits with (overbreak) superbreaking down (overbreak) or the so-called locked up spalling (LS) which one are capable to enhance technical-and-economic indexes of well boring to 2 and more times!
1. Who are we?
- We are founders of the private enterprise filed in the USA "ANVIC Open Company", - Anna Aaron and Victor Litvinenko, and we are originators of roller bits with (overbreak) superbreaking down at well boring for oil, gas, blast holes, and also penetrations of big diameters in mine construction.
Our requisites: the Address - 1183, RIVERSIDE TER., GAINESSVILLE, GA, 30501, U.S.A.
E-mail: [email protected]
2. What patents advocate designs on creation of roller bits with (overbreak) superbreaking down?
The patent of the USA for № 7 195 086 from March, 27th, 2007 and international for № PCT/US2005/001796., published in 2006
3. For what this is constructed WEB-page?
- For rendering assistance to specialists of bit factories on security of a heading of exhaustion of new generation of roller bits with (overbreak) superbreaking down, and also to customers and buyers of a cone drilling tool in the capacity of informations, under the motto: "Buy the best!"
4. Why it is necessary to render the practical help to specialists, designers of a cone drilling tool of bit factories, at use mastering in practice of patent solutions?
- In view of complication in understanding and practice of projection of roller bits with (overbreak) superbreaking down.
5. Why patent solutions are difficult in understanding specialists of a cone drilling tool?
- Because from the date of the invention Hughes (1909) roller bits, has not been develop till now "the Theory of dynamic interacting of a roller bit with borehole bottom at boring" (Theory) and specialists, designers of roller bits, at mining of constructions of roller bits have been forced to use, methods of "cuts and tries" and various statistical methods. Therefore specialists, designers of a cone drilling tool are not always prepared for sweeping perception of the idealised fundamentals of interacting of the milling cutter with borehole bottom presented by mathematical finger.
6. Who has developed "the Theory of dynamic interacting of a roller bit with borehole bottom at boring"?
- Inventors under the patent of the USA for № 7 195 086 - Anna Aaron and Victor Litvinenko.
7. In what the principal essence of the Theory consists?
- In the exact exposition of difficult processes and dynamics of interacting of the milling cutter with borehole bottom at boring. The theory allows on a design stage, exact calculated by, to construct constructions of straight bits with the set technical datas for boring of any on a rock hardness, excepting methods of "cuts and tries" and various methods of statistical simulation.
8. In what difference of exact calculation of a construction of a roller bit from known statistical simulations?
- Difference that any statistics in the capacity of an end result, has a mean and plus, a minus - a variance. At exact calculation the variance is equal to null. Analogously, to calculation, for example, electric networks, according to the electricity Theory., expressed by Ohm's law: "the Current is equal in a circuit, to the voltage divided into resistance of a circuit". For example, voltage of 110 volt, resistance of a circuit-11 an ohm. The current is equal 110: 11 = 10 amperes. All! Any variance.
9. Whether the Theory, about adequacy to the real, difficult processes of interacting of a roller bit with borehole bottom has been mustered at real boring?
- Yes, it has been mustered, by creation of a test model of a roller bit with operated deterioration of a teeth on its surface. At real boring deterioration of a teeth to depth of wimbling was in those calculated places where it was supposed - exact mathematical calculation of arrangement of armament of a teeth unlike a number of a standing teeth on a frame set of milling cutters where a teeth was almost whole, was gentle the outweared.
The theory has allowed to gain a feedback. That is, on deterioration of the straight bit in the course of real boring to gain knowledge of how it is necessary to adjust roller bit design data that, depending on a rock hardness, to meliorate the parametres of boring ensuring their resistant to excess over serial roller bits, before their modernising under operation with the locked up spalling.
10. On what foundation of conceptual principles patent solutions of the invention are builted and advocated?
- On a foundation use "Theories of dynamic interacting of the milling cutter with borehole bottom at its boring", and also taking into account properties of rocks, at their breaking down mechanically.
11. What properties of rocks at their breaking down mechanically, are used in the invention?
- Rocks at breaking down mechanically have property of very strong resistance to breaking down by contraction and rather gentle resistance to breaking down - curving and extension. If a construction of a serial roller bit to change, upgrade so that to cause a roller bit teeth to destroy rocks curving and extension, instead of contraction it is possible to augment fraction or bulk of the destroyed rock at boring by each tooth which one is named as (overbreak) superbreaking down (overbreak) or the locked up spalling (LS) and which one can vary from minimum, i.e. 30 % LS to maximum - 100 % LS.
According to patent solutions and the Theory, exact mathematical calculation of a construction of milling cutters of the upgraded roller bit and arrangement of hard-alloy armament on a surface of roller cones, count so that to cause a teeth to destroy muck extension and curving, instead of contraction.
12. How figuratively to explain, that such the locked up spalling?
- The locked up spalling - a spalling of rock teeth on its free plain at well boring. If it is figurative, people dig up a kitchen garden using only the locked up spalling. In the beginning diggings of a kitchen garden the spade with the big work goes into land. But when have got out on a complete bayonet of a spade chop off easier, cut off land seams on a free plain of land.
Known roller bits with a uniform pitch of the teeth, specially intended for boring of strong rocks, are designed so, that a teeth as though "anew and constantly starts to dig up a kitchen garden", i.e. destroys rock at well boring in the core contraction, instead of extension and curving, that is, without use of the locked up spalling.
13. Whether is the concrete, percent, calculated locked up spalling (LS), for example, 30 % (LS) the generalised solution for all various on a rock hardness?
- Is not present is not, as there are no straight bits, suitable for any on a stability of mucks. Proceeding from properties of rocks, about a resistance of mucks to breaking down taking into account their stability, friability, viscosity, etc., mathematical calculation of arrangement of hard-alloy armament of a roller bit is effected. If the counted model of the straight bit mismatching mucks, (for example, because of a deficiency of the information on mucks) about a resistance of mucks to breaking down already the offloading and other operation condition of boring cannot enhance a straight bit overall performance is chosen.
To it testifies various parametres of boring of equal design variables of experimental copies of straight bits from 30 % the locked up spalling, at their trial on different rocks, for example, mucks of Krivorozhsky basin and КМА - ores. But, using a feedback, that is, according to the Theory, on deterioration of the completed straight bit, defining drift of an instant spinning ax of the milling cutter (МОВШ), it is possible to adjust easily design drawings of the upgraded roller bits, ensuring excess of technical-and-economic indexes over serial straight bits before their modernising.
For example, at trial of 30 % of the locked up spalling on Lebedinsky's mucks of GOK, deterioration of experimental straight bits has displayed necessity of correction of arrangement of hard-alloy armament on two roller cones. As 70 % of percents of a teeth worked without the locked up spalling optimising the contradiction between the stabilising of drift МОВШ expelling a harmful vertical sympathetic vibration of the straight bit and an abatement of a tangential component force, to a resulting in mass spalling of a teeth at boring of especially strong rocks ЛебГОКа, we achieve resistant to excess of parametres of boring, experimental at 30 % LS, over serial straight bits with a uniform pitch before their modernising.
14. Than the roller bit with the locked up spalling "differs from each other the roller bits named by the equal title".
- Difference in a percent relationship of operation of a teeth of the milling cutter while drilling holes with use of the locked up spalling and without it.
Modernising of serially released straight bits with a uniform pitch is possible without variation of design data of a roller bit with use of minimum possible, fractional locked up spalling at which one calculation only arrangements of a teeth on a working surface of roller cones is executed, for example, for 30 % LS.
For security while drilling: 50%LS, 75%LS, and 100 % of the locked up spalling, modernising of serially released roller bits with a uniform pitch, should include, both variation of design data of milling cutters and the straight bit, and exact calculation of arrangement of a teeth on a working surface of roller cones. It is logically clear, that the straight bit overall performance on breaking down of rock will be better at the augmented percent of a teeth of the roller bit working with use of the locked up spalling at well boring.
15. What to fathom the title: "the Roller bit from 30 % the locked up spalling"?
Is means, that 70 % of a teeth will work "on old style" without use of the locked up spalling, as will restrain a drilling efficiency. 30 % the locked up spalling - are a lower limit of its use and application at modernising of serial roller bits without variation of design data and sizes both milling cutters, and the straight bit.
16. What means - a teeth work "on old style"?
Is means, that they slip while drilling concerning working face and in connection with slip cannot ensure the locked up spalling at rock breaking down.
17. In what of advantage of 100 % of the locked up spalling in comparison with smaller percent LS for the upgraded serial roller bit, for example, 30 % LS, 50 % LS?
- At 100 % the locked up spalling all teeth of a roller bit does not have slip concerning borehole bottom at boring and, hence, such constructions of straight bits are the most effective at boring, specially at boring of especially strong rocks. Thus the roller bit acquires new, distinctive property concerning known constructions of straight bits with a uniform pitch is a capacity to work at augmented drilling practicess.
18. What is the augmented drilling practicess used, for example, at a blasthole drilling in quarrys?
- Augmented drilling practicess - are necessity of an abatement of drilling-time of blast holes on lower, quarry ore horizons in relation to drilling-time of blast holes on rise levels of a quarry for stabilising of supply of ore on a concentrating complex.
At augmented drilling practicess of blast holes in quarrys the drilling practicess sparing cost intensive roller bits which one over-expenditure does not go to any comparison with a possible delay of supply of ore on a concentrating complex are expelled.
19. It is possible to distinguish visual inspection roller bits with locked up by a spalling, from serially released straight bits? How to distinguish roller bits from 30 % LS from 50 % LS, 85 % LS and 100 % LS?
- With the locked up spalling, it is easily possible to distinguish roller bits from out-of-date constructions of serially released roller bits of any bit factory which one traditionally use uniform pitches (spacing intervals) between a straight bit teeth.
- With the locked up spalling spacing intervals (pitches) between a teeth on all frame sets of a working surface of roller cones non-uniform also are arranged with roller bits in the form of the arranged in sequence progressions from a minimum pitch to the maximum pitch. The beginnings thus of all minimum a pitch start from one line (the patent of the USA for № 7195 086 see, a line 113).
- At roller bits from 30 % LS geometrical sizes of milling cutters are such as well as at serial straight bits before their modernising, that is a working surface of milling cutters - multicone, reaching 5 cones. With magnification of percent of the locked up spalling the amount of cones at roller cones is diminished, that is geometrical arguments of milling cutters and the straight bit vary. At 100 % of the locked up spalling of a roller cone in the form of a correct cone and without offset of a spinning ax of milling cutters.
20. That is the principal reason of the sped up deterioration of a hard-alloy teeth of the roller bits, essentially diminishing a drilling efficiency.
- Velocity of slip of a teeth, concerning muck resulting in to their excessive heating and falling out, and at limitation of velocity of slip by decrease of turnovers of the straight bit at boring - a tangential component of power interacting of muck on the teeth, resulting in to the sped up deterioration either their spalling, or drop - out of a teeth of the holed holes is the principal cause of wear of a teeth of milling cutters at their power interacting with rock. In general, it is necessary to fathom, that velocity of slip from each other any abutted materials, bodies or - is medium the principal reason of excessive heating of abutted bodies, materials, medium or their speed keys. For example, a meteorite entry in dense beds of an aerosphere of land burn a meteorite. Pay attention - "aerosphere dense beds", which one of land in an upper atmosphere, even very much not dense in comparison with gravity immediately at a land surface. But the meteorite all the same burns down. The reason is clear - Velocity - very high!!
From stated, it is possible to draw very relevant, generalising leading-out: the way of breaking down of rocks mechanically, by slip of a teeth concerning borehole bottom, specially for strong rocks, is most a little effective. Namely such way of breaking down of borehole bottom is used also by all known roller bits with a uniform pitch between hard-alloy members of roller cones. The overspeed of slip of a teeth about muck is capable to overheat and annihilate any on a stability a material. Therefore diamond bits do not bore blast holes, specially if it is necessary to use the augmented, high-speed drilling practicess as microcutting by a diamond teeth at magnification of velocity of slip about muck is capable to overheat sweepingly diamond to 900 grades and it to turn to the carbon used in graphite of pencils. It is possible to restrict turnovers of the straight bit and to procrastinate a blasthole drilling microcutting, but it restrains a drilling rate. There is a unique way to be saved from harm of velocity of slip of a teeth about muck at boring - to pass to 100 % the locked up spalling, that is a way of breaking down of rock expelling slip of a teeth about muck at boring.
21. As diminish velocity of slip of a teeth about muck at boring by serial straight bits with a uniform pitch?
- By an abatement, limitation of turnovers of twirl of a serial roller bit at boring and variation of geometrical arguments of milling cutters, diminishing their multiconicity and exclusions of offset of a spinning ax of milling cutters.
22. Whether velocity of slip of a teeth about muck of the hole of a concrete construction of a roller bit varies at boring various after a rock hardness, but equal turnovers of the straight bit at boring?
- No, does not vary. The theory has prompted, to change velocity of slip of a teeth about rock at stable turnovers of the straight bit, it is possible only variation of geometrical arguments (sizes) of milling cutters and straight bits.
23. Than from 30 % the locked up spalling the upgraded roller bits differ from the upgraded roller bits with use at boring of 100 % of the locked up spalling?
- At roller bits from 30 % the locked up spalling of 70 % of a teeth of roller cones at boring destroy rocks "in the old manner", by slip of a teeth concerning borehole bottom and, hence, impossibility of security by them of the locked up spalling, that actually and restrains deriving of a drilling efficiency more than 30 % LS rather, for example, 85 % LS.
At roller bits from 100 % slip of a teeth about borehole bottom at boring is expelled by the locked up spalling, is absent, hence, they and will have the greatest performance at boring of especially strong rocks, switching on and capacity of their operation at augmented drilling practicess.
24. At the expense of what to some degree it is possible to operate a drilling efficiency the upgraded roller bits at the diminished, minimum 30 % the locked up spalling and taking into account properties of rocks?
- At the expense of variation of amount of the saved hard-alloy teeth, concerning serial straight bits before their modernising for the purpose of reduction in price of fabrication of roller bits at a bit factory. Saving of a hard-alloy teeth is necessary for designing taking into account concrete properties of rocks. On frame sets of the milling cutter which one recut an instant spinning ax of the milling cutter, there is no slip of a teeth about borehole bottom at boring, hence a teeth is capable to realise the locked up spalling. Saving of a cost intensive hard-alloy teeth on these frame sets can be objectively indispensable at substitution of a uniform pitch on variable and securities of operation of 30 % LS. Complementary saving of a teeth can be had and on frame sets which one slip at boring concerning borehole bottom and owing to it cannot ensure the locked up spalling, i.e., work "in the old manner". At boring of very strong rocks by roller bits from 30 % LS, it is not necessary to overestimate amount of the saved teeth on frame sets which one do not recut and consequently slip concerning borehole bottom. The predatory saving of a teeth at the upgraded roller bits, for example, at 30 % LS in comparison with serial straight bits before their modernising produces a below zero drilling efficiency, specially at boring of especially strong rocks.
And it is natural. All the same, to bore it is necessary hard-alloy teeth! If, for example, at 30 % the locked up spalling, 70 % of a teeth slip, it is clear, that faster deterioration of a gliding teeth will be at at the straight bit with their smaller amount in connection with their abatement at modernising of a serial roller bit. As the principal saving of a teeth is attained on a peripheral teeth of frame sets of the milling cutter which one, as a rule, and slip concerning borehole bottom at boring.
At study of the Theory about its adequacy to difficult processes by an event at interacting of milling cutters with borehole bottom and trials of experimental copies of the upgraded straight bits with a variable pitch without variation of arguments of milling cutters and the straight bit for mucks of a Krivbass, has displayed possibility of saving of a teeth to 7 % (12 pieces) concerning serial straight bits with a uniform pitch before their modernising. Experimental copies of roller bits with saving of a teeth to 9 % (18 pieces) for mucks of a Krivbass, have displayed below zero results. Experimental copies of straight bits from 30 % the locked up spalling for Lebedinsky's GOK especially ragstones, have displayed possibility to economise teeth already to 5 % (7 pieces) under condition of optimisation of contradictions between drift and the tangential component force, resulting in to a premature spalling of a teeth at boring of mucks LebGOK.
At lowering of a penetration of experimental straight bits concerning serial before their modernising, at 30 % LS, it is necessary to define on deterioration of the completed straight bits as drifts at boring and on what milling cutters it is necessary to hold recomputation of arrangement of hard-alloy armament taking into account mucks and contradiction optimisation between a harmful vertical sympathetic vibration of a roller bit and the sped up deterioration of a teeth in the form of a spalling, their shelling-out to ensure resistant to excess of parametres of boring of experimental straight bits over serial straight bits with a uniform pitch before their modernising.
In other words, 30 % the locked up spalling on frame sets which one teeth does not slip concerning working face, have a "strength" redundancy on a drilling efficiency, allowing complementary to reduce the price of fabrication of roller bits as at the expense of saving of a teeth on frame sets gliding concerning working face, and at the expense of decrease of amount of the holes holed under these teeth in roller cones. It is clear, that the guarantee effect at boring of especially strong rocks will be at 100 % LS as the contradiction of optimisation between an angle of drift and the sped up deterioration of a teeth will be abandoned, switching on and their spalling.
25. It is possible to call as what most capacious definition the LOCKED up SPALLING at constructing of roller bits with the locked up spalling?
- THE LOCKED UP SPALLING IS A NEW IDEOLOGY OF PROJECTION OF THE CONE DRILLING TOOL, HAVING THE BIG REDUNDANCIES OF THE PERFORMANCE AND PRACTICAL POSSIBILITY, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE FEEDBACK, THAT IS, ON DETERIORATION OF THE COMPLETED STRAIGHT BIT, CONTROL OF THIS PERFORMANCE, AT REAL WELL BORING.
CONSTRUCTIONS OF THE UPGRADED ROLLER BITS WITH THE LOCKED UP SPALLING ARE CAPABLE TO ENHANCE ESSENTIALLY BORING PARAMETERS, FOR EXAMPLE, AT 100 % THE LOCKED UP SPALLING TO-250 % AND THEORIES OF DYNAMIC INTERACTING OF THE ROLLER BIT WITH BOREHOLE BOTTOM ARE DEVELOPED ON THE BASIS OF EXACT MATHEMATICAL CALCULATION OF ARGUMENTS OF THE ROLLER BIT ACCORDING TO "AT BORING" AND THE PATENT OF THE USA FOR № 7-195-086.
26. Than the IDEOLOGY differs from various IDEAS on creation of more effective constructions of roller bits?
The Theory of this ideology is the scientific fundamentals of any Ideology-. For example, the ideology of projection of electric networks is grounded on the Theory of the electricity expressed, for example, by Ohm's law.
- The THEORY of DYNAMIC INTERACTING of the ROLLER BIT With BOREHOLE BOTTOM AT BORING »is the scientific fundamentals of IDEOLOGY of projection of a cone drilling tool with the locked up spalling - DEVELOPED by ORIGINATORS«.
The IDEOLOGY includes complex, exact mathematical, calculated paths under the permission of various contradictions, but the factors linked among themselves on raise of a drilling efficiency of holes. For example, contradictions between a drilling rate, in connection with raise of turnovers of the straight bit and the sped up deterioration of a teeth, or, for example, magnification of a large component of the drilled out swaft at operation of roller bits with the locked up spalling and a cleaning system, washovers of working face from the drilled out swaft depending on well depth, and also, for example, contradiction optimisation between stabilising and decrease of the tangential component force acting on teeth, resulting in to their spalling, etc.
Various IDEAS on raise of an overall performance of roller bits touch to the solution of specific targets on development of constructions of straight bits. For example, the device T - figurative, etc. shapes of a teeth on peripheral frame sets of milling cutters for decrease of formation of screw racks. Or, for example, variations of an angle of an active face of a teeth for decrease of formation of screw racks and trying of security of operation of a teeth in an extension regime at working face breaking down.
27. Why at roller bits with the locked up spalling variable pitches are arranged in sequence up the dip their lengths on all length of a frame set, for all frame sets of the milling cutter, the beginnings thus of minimum pitches of all frame sets of the milling cutter start from one line?
- Such demand is necessary for optimisation of the locked up spalling of m of simplification of security by a construction of the milling cutter, exclusion of a harmful vertical sympathetic vibration of the straight bit.
28. Than between a teeth variable pitches differ from the locked up spalling?
Ideas of variables a pitch between a teeth of milling cutters were oscillated by development engineers of straight bits with I aim strife with formation on borehole bottom of screw racks at boring and are known for a long time. In 1944 in Soviet Union at All-Union meeting of oil industry workers the order about expediency of fabrication of roller bits with a variable pitch between a teeth was accepted, but because of manufacturing complexity they have not been accepted in production (Ioannesjan R. A see. Drilling bits. All-Union meeting of oil industry workers. Moscow, Гостехиздат 1952., p. 41-50). Variable pitches happen various, stochastic when variable pitches on frame sets of milling cutters are placed on a method of random numbers. Happen group, when within group a uniform pitch, and between groups - variable pitches.
The idea of the locked up spalling is grounded by us on use of variable pitches, on purpose not only exclusions of formation of screw racks, but also uses of properties of rocks - it is easier to be destroyed at curving and extension, than at contraction which one is carried out by means of the designs included in the patent.